Saturday, May 29, 2010

Closing of one chapter and starting a new one

Recently I lost my Dad and that was hard for me. Luckily Jennifer was there to support me. I reconnected with some of my family that I didn't know that I had. One of those that I have reconnected with is Cheryl one of my Sisters. My childhood is a little confusing but what I know is that after I was born my biological Mom (B-Mom) and Dad was divorced and my Dad had custody of me, he remarried and I was adopted by the woman I called Mom. My Dad died last Sunday and I got a call from my long lost half-sister (Regina) from my B-Mom. I briefly spoke to my B-Mom and she transferred me to Regina. Jennifer had encouraged and worked me through some issues of bitterness toward my B-Mom and now I am in a position to have an open mind when meeting them. I am going to meet them this Sunday for the 1st time in over 25 years. Luckily I have three encouraging forces Jennifer my wife and Cheryl and Debbie my Sisters. We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment