Friday, August 13, 2010

Kids say the darnedest things

I titled this post "kids say the darnedest things" because some of the interactions with my youngest kids. The other day I had a glass of milk which my youngest wanted a drink so I gave it to him and he proceeded to drink all of it and then he handed it back to me (empty) and with a smile says "All gone." He is 1 1/2. Him and I have a little conversation when he sees a motorcycle. He excitedly shouts motorcycle and I repeat it. He then replies with mine and I say is that yours and he then says no.
Jacque my 3 1/2 needed to go to the bathroom when we were in the Paris metro and unfortunately there wasn't one around so I emptied a water bottle and let him go in that. Well while we were traveling (Jennifer and I were in two separate cars another story) Jennifer had him pee in two bottles. We stopped so he could go to the bathroom and when I got him out he excitedly told me that I peed in two cups! We stopped at Chili's when were on our way back and I took him to the bathroom he said he needed to pee and go stinky. I told him to go ahead and knock it out and he replied "I'm going to knock my stinky out." Kids say the darnedest things.

1 comment:

  1. They are cute aren't they??...and I'm not the least bit biased:)

    ReplyDelete