Saturday, August 21, 2010

Muscle Milk Juice box

While I was in Iraq I started to working out. Since I came back I came back from Iraq my wife has put up with my obsession and the amount of money I have spent even though the results are questionable. One of the items that I spend my money on is little pre-made boxes of muscle milk (which contains 21 grams of protein so I drink it as a snack or breakfast). Well my 3 year old has noticed me drinking it and buying it and has become fascinated by it. When I am drinking it he will ask me “are you drinking your muscle milk?” Well now I am in Grafenwoehr again and when I was talking to Jennifer she told me Jacque was drinking his juice box and he told her “I am drinking my muscle milk.” I thought it was funny.

1 comment:

  1. Uhmm....results questionable?? I'd have to disagree!!! Jacque wants to be like his daddy:)

    ReplyDelete